Hello everyone, and welcome back!
As Plato said: “Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything” , personally I enjoy music , you’ll always find me plugged in, lost in the rhythm in my free time, plus things are way fun with touch of music, for me cleaning my room is way fun with music, agree? so I’ll be sharing my favorite songs I’ve been listening to lately 👇👇 keep on reading:
- Love by Lana Del Rey , this song is just nostalgic for me.
- something just like this by the Chainsmokers & Coldplay!! seriously this song couldn’t get any better, I mean I was already in love with their works, both of them, I call the THE COLDSMOKERS, cool name hah?
- Cold by Maroon 5 (I’m an OG fan)
- Chained to The Rythme by Katy Perry ft Skip Marley
- Shape of you by the talented Ed Sheeran (I’m so excited about his album)
- Rockabye by Clean Bendit ft Sean Paul & Anne-Marie (the song and the video is so miningful you should check it out)
- Now this one is not a new one, but I found myself listening to it constantly… rums please, it is Here’s to us by Ellie Goulding
- one of my favorite.. like I’m insane about this song, it’s A M A Z I N G ; by Kygo & Selena Gomez It Ain’t Me !!!
- The Fifty shades darker soundtrack was amazing, I think we can all agree on that, Sia, Helium , Halsey- Not Afraid Anymore , Zayn, Taylor I don’t want to live forever , Toulouse- No running from me
- I was always A little blackstar, so I really happy when Avril Lavigne released a song, or at least featured with One Ok Rock Listen
so these are the songs I’ve been puting on reply lately, did you like the list? if there is any song in comments which you also like 👇🏻👇🏻, let me know in the comments, (we can fangirl together 😉)
Thank you for reading! Xo